Giving You More Than Other Ajijic Hotels
You are the number one priority at Casa del Sol Inn, mi casa es tu casa. Unlike traditional Ajijic hotels, here at Casa del Sol Inn you will be spoiled by boutique amenities and offerings. Our hope is that you feel comfortable and quite at home. Whether it’s from the familial warmth of our team or the way you effortlessly drift off to sleep in our luxurious beds, we keep your comfort in mind and aim to remind you of what genuine hospitality feels like. We want your experience in Ajijic to be a memorable one in every way!
- Airport Transportation
- Personal Driver
- Breakfast Daily
- Solar Heated Pool
- Wine Bar
- Baggage Elevator
- In-house Massage
- Double Filtration Water System
- Smoke-Free Environment
- Guest Shared Kitchen Area
- Hospitality Room with Refreshments
- Special Sunday Brunch Included
- Wine & Dinner Events
- Daily Housekeeping
- Friendly Bilingual Staff
- Organic Bath Essentials
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Handicap Friendly
- Private Tours Arranged
Full-Service Breakfast and Relaxing in the Sala
In addition to pastries in the Hospitality Room, homemade breakfast is offered every morning. Join us in the Sala between 8AM and 10AM for a full-service dining experience, learn more about our breakfast offerings. The Sala is also a lovely place to enjoy the fire, gather with friend, and to enjoy a glass of wine in the evening.
Solar Heated Pool
Terracotta tiled with a hand-painted trim beneath a rustic red brick wall backdropped by bright pink climbing bougainvillea. Accessible all year round due to the beautiful climate in Ajijic. Lounge poolside with a fresh-squeezed juice from the cocina and allow yourself to let go. At a comfortable wading depth, the pool is also perfect for families on vacation looking for a relaxing way to cool down.
Outdoor Gathering Spaces
Casa del Sol Inn has ensured guests have ample opportunities for gathering in the open air. Each room has at least one private or semi-private outdoor seating area. The attention to creating beautiful interior spaces is mirrored in our outdoor seating areas too. Need a place to practice yoga in the morning? Want to watch the sunset over the lake, while enjoying a glass of wine? Consider one of two miradors overlooking the village and surrounding topography. Gardened patios, breezy balconies and our pool courtyard provide various private and communal options. Make time to enjoy relaxing in all of them.
This comfortable lounge room is almost hidden away between the Sala and the pool and available to you 24 hours a day. It is stocked with filtered water and hot Nespresso coffee all day long. For early risers, fresh coffee and warm muffins or scones are located here before breakfast. In the afternoon you will find freshly squeezed juices or a fresca, homemade chocolate chip cookies or lemon bars which are prepared in our kitchen. Comfy, couch seating is perfect for reading the newspaper each morning or gathering before dinner.
Our second-floor communal kitchen is complete with a fridge, microwave, convection oven and all of the items you will need to enjoy your delicious leftovers. The breezy patio seating is perfect for morning coffee or evening gatherings with your neighbors. The Little Cocina can be reserved for private use when El Jardin and Las Bougainvilleas are booked together.
Take a Video Photo Tour of the Inn
Other Offerings and Features at Casa del Sol Inn:
- Personal Driver – Airport Transportation: Your comfort and safety is our top priority. Let us arrange airport transportation to and from Casa del Sol Inn for ease of travels. Our bilingual personal driver will be waiting to welcome you upon your arrival at the airport in Guadalajara. Want a personal driver for explorations around Lake Chapala and day trips to nearby towns? We can have that scheduled for you too with advanced notice.
- Family or Friends Traveling Together: Visiting for a family vacation or a friends get-away? Book our luxury ground floor apartment, Casita Sonrisa. The casita sleeps four guests comfortably. The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom. The other beds are in the living space where two couches convert to twin beds. The open floor plan includes a full kitchen with all necessary appliances and utensils, a dining room that seats eight and a bright and friendly living room with a fireplace. A private screened-in porch provides a second living area and is adjacent to the pool. This casita is best-suited for long-term stays. Reservations for a minimum of one week are required.
There are three combinations of rooms throughout the inn where guests can share a King size bed in one room, adjacent to a room with two Queen beds. For example, El Jardin & Las Bougainvilleas can be rented together! This particular combination includes a communal balcony and direct access to Little Cocina. Also, El Sol and La Luna rented together, can accommodate up to six guests while still providing private balconies. Our third combination is El Patio and Las Flores which adjoin the pool and share a private patio. View all Accommodations to find your perfect fit.
- Handicap-Friendly: Casa del Sol Inn offers three ground-floor accommodations for a handicap-friendly stay—Casita Sonrisa, Rm 8: El Patio with a Queen-sized bed, and Rm 9: Las Flores with two Queen beds. The Sala where breakfast is served, Hospitality room, Wine Bar and the pool courtyard are all accessible by wheelchair.