Guest Amenities Include:
- Spacious guestrooms, each with luxurious top-of-the-line beds and linens, en-suite bathrooms, cable TV and ceiling fans
- Warm and wonderful Mexican colors and décor
- Many rooms offer a balcony with views of the lake, village or mountains
- Satellite TV in bar, DVD players, free telephone (local, US & Canada) and wireless internet access
- Delicious full breakfast with menu choices included (Deluxe Continental on Sundays)
- A delightful cozy bar on premises
- Solar-heated swimming pool in a lush garden courtyard
- Purified, pressurized water system throughout the inn
- A smoke-free environment
- Near everything in the village, from fine dining to shopping
- Spectacular views of the village, lake and mountains from the rooftop patio
- Guest kitchen with refrigerator, sink, microwave and toaster oven
- Handicap accessible with 3 guestrooms on ground floor
- Centrally located on a quiet residential street
- We are happy to coordinate personal or group tours to the surrounding areas
The Hacienda Room is an open and spacious area for having breakfast, getting to know new friends, playing cards or games and just relaxing.
Just around the corner is Casa del Sol's cozy bar to get a cold soda or beer and taste a frosty margarita.
Casa del Sol's solar-heated swimming pool entices you to take a dip or relax and read a book under a shaded umbrella in the lush garden courtyard surrounding the pool.
Your host is Cathy Roberts, originally from the Chicago area, but most recently from Kennebunkport, Maine. She created Casa del Sol to share this charming village, and all that it offers, with both old and new friends. She lives right across the street from the Inn and she is dedicated to making your experience in Ajijic one you will always remember.
Back to Top of Page